Turkey is visited by thousands of people from all around the world every day. Turkey holds great wealth like natural beauties, cultural values, historical structure, and geographical advantages. Turkish passport and Turkish Citizenship very important terms for many foreigners. Obtaining Turkish Citizenship and passport is very easy nowadays. Foreigners may gain Turkish Citizenship and passport with the occasion of buying a property or making an investment in the requested amount. You may travel to more than 100 countries with Visa-Free and 7 countries with e-Visa when a Turkish passport is obtained.
Turkish Passport Advantages
• You can get a Turkish passport and citizenship in only 30 workdays according to the new regulation in law.
• You may visit easily to more than 100 countries with visa-free and have easy entrance rights to 26 Schengen Zone Countries.
• Turkish passport is within the top 30 passports over the world.
• This passport provides you free education and university refund plans.
• You don’t need a residence permit in the period required.
• When you have this passport, you can benefit from pension programs like a Turkish citizen.
• You have the right the voting for all types of elections.
• You benefit from all the medical rights.
• You can obtain dual citizenship when you have a Turkish passport. Turkish passport’s validness is 10 years. You should read the information about dual citizenship.
Types of Turkish Passport
• Special passport, which has a green color: Top government officials.
• Ordinary Passport, which has a red color: Turkish citizens’ passport. Foreigners may gain ordinary passports via citizenship.
• Service-stamped passport, which has a grey color: Public officials, journalists and etc.
• Diplomatic passport, which has a black color: Diplomats and ambassadors
Dual Citizenship and the Turkuaz Card Program
The person who is a citizen of two different nations at the same time has dual citizenship. Turkey permits dual citizenship.
You may benefit from the Turquoise Card program if you live in a country that does not allow dual citizenship. Turkuaz Card offers you to benefit all of the rights in Turkey. Only, you don’t have the right to vote and stand for election in Turkey.
Process of Getting a Turkish Passport
Obtaining a Turkish passport is possible through several methods. One favored method would be to via the newly regulated law. Previously, in order to obtain citizenship, one must purchase a property worth 500.000 USD. However, with this new regulation, the price has been cut to half to be 250.000 USD in September 2018. Making it considerably to obtain a Turkish passport in an easy way.
On the other hand, you can own your Turkish passport how you open a bank account in Turkey and you deposit money 500.000 USD amount. In this way, you can get a Turkish passport within 60 days. If you buy a property through Istanbul Homes, our expert team help you to follow all procedures to get Turkish citizenship and a passport. After buying a property, we guide you about the sales process, after-sale services and to get a Turkish passport and citizenship.
Why Turkey? – Advantages and Opportunities
Location: There are different cultures, different religions, and various languages in the country because Turkey is a bridge between Asia and Europe sides. This country has an important strategic position, geographical advantages, historical value, economic growth, and cultural richness. Turkey is a country that it is visited by foreign people every period thanks to its natural and historical beauties, the convenient climate for the winter, and summer tourism. Many foreigners prefer to invest or to buy a property in Turkey.
Geographical and Strategic Value: The geographical and strategic position of the country is much more valuable than in other countries. The existence of the Bosphorus has been an important privilege in every period. Turkey, which is a bridge between Europe and Asia, has provided a functional role in the trade route. Turkey has also a globally strategical position.
Climate: Turkey has the maritime climate due to the country being geographically positioned between the Meditteranean Sea, Aegean Sea, Black Sea, and Sea of Marmara surrounding it from 3 sides. In the winter the weather is warm and soft. Winter and summer tourism has developed almost anywhere in the country due to climate conditions.- In this way, Turkey attracts tourists, property buyers, and investors from all over the world.
Beauties and Facilities: Spectacular seas, clean and sandy beaches, walking paths on coastlines, pure forests, natural lakes, great valleys, glorious waterfalls, and stately mountains are unique natural beauties in Turkey. Many tourists come to Turkey from all around the world to witness this unique beauty. Luxury famous hotels, entertainment places, historical places, cultural centers, rich traditional and modern restaurants draw attention at generally affordable prices.
Economic Structure and Foreign Investment: Turkey is following technological improvements in the world and strengthening its economy day by day. The state works hard to ensure decisive growth in the economy. Already, globally-known Turkish companies demonstrate that the economy is growing fastly each passing day. New companies and new workspaces with the support of the government also invigorate Turkey’s economy. The Turkish government supports foreign investors and buyers in the country and makes it easier for them to invest. Nowadays, the Turkish Government provides many conveniences in the matter of Turkish citizenship.